Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3rd week

I can't believe that I have started my third week. I have had beautiful weather with lots of sun, and of course, a little rain in the afternoon and during the night. This is a tropical climate. I wear a light jacket if i go out in the evening. Coming from Chicago it's really funny to hear someone refer to this weather as "winter." I visited the National Museum and went back with some friends to hear a jazz concert. It was wonderful! I'm going to a coffee plantation on Friday so I'll tell you about that over the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Being outside in the sun was the best part of Argentina study abroad. Protect yourself from the sun though! Suncreen, hat, water, and reading sun glasses if you're going to do your work out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u...



    study abroad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Student Ways Education Consultants is one of the best Education Consultancy Firm In Pakistan provides student consultancy services. Best study abroad consultancy firms of Pakistan, representing over 1000 premier universities and colleges in the UK, USA, Australia, and Canada.
    Visit student-ways.com!

    ReplyDelete